Georgia Gambling Conference Dedicated to the Development of Gambling Business Will Take Place in March
Today, Georgia is considered one of the most favorable countries for organizing and conducting gambling activities. Thanks to its favorable geographic location, loyal regulation and a fairly simple licensing procedure, the country's gambling industry continues to develop rapidly, thereby contributing to economic growth.
On March 17, Tbilisi will host Georgia Gambling Conference dedicated to various aspects of business operations on the Georgian gambling market, as well as problems and prospects for the development of the gambling industry in the country. Informative reports, panel discussion, demo zone, different networking formats and a party will be organized for guests of the event.
Event will be interesting to everyone who follows the gambling industry in Georgia, develops, promotes business on this market, or just wants to get involved: owners of land-based casinos, online gambling operators, bookmakers, investors, legal consultants, advertisers, marketers, web developers, affiliate marketers, SEO specialists and many others.
Event program consists of four topical sections:
- Cybercrime and security. In the first block, experts will talk about the main challenges faced by representatives of the offline segment of the gambling market and share effective ways to attract customers to gambling establishments.
- Regulation. The second section is devoted to the analysis of tools that help gambling industry representatives to remain competitive. Including solutions for marketing and prompt elimination of various risks.
- Modernization of lotteries. Third block of the conference will feature experts discussing the features of automation in casinos, the main trends in the work of bookmakers and the key nuances of regulating the gambling industry in Georgia.
- Advertising and marketing. The final section will focus on innovative marketing practices that drive revenue growth for land-based businesses through customer focus.
The leaders of the gambling industry will become the speakers at the event. They will analyze the latest developments on the Georgian gambling market, give practical advice for starting or promoting a business, and analyze real cases.
Meet the first speakers of the Georgia Gambling Conference
- Lavrentiy Gubin – PR and marketing expert. Brand ambassador of Ukrainian Gaming Week 2021.
- Ilya Machavariani – an experienced lawyer and CEO of 4H Agency.
Topics that will be discussed at the conference:
- Can topic-specific entertainment and revolutionary changes in the industry help in attracting customers?
- Casino 2030: development of the proper mix for competing on the global gambling arena.
- Automation of communication with clients of low risk level.
- Tote and betting providers. Trends of going towards betting.
In the demo zone of the event, Georgian and foreign companies will present cutting-edge solutuions for the gambling industry. Visitors will be able to discover innovative and proven solutions and ask their questions to representatives of exhibitors, discussing further cooperation.
The conference will create all the necessary conditions for effective networking. Guests will be able to establish useful contacts, find investors or partners.
Registration to the event is already open. There are two categories of tickets available for purchase.
Don’t miss program updates, follow the news on Georgia Gambling Conference website.